My First Adobe Painting

Practicing digital painting using the usual photoshop.  Kinda hard especially when you are only using mouse for your brush.  Please, give me tablet!  Tablet! I need to buy a pc tablet.

[Phlegm] Photoshop for painting requires steady stroke and the usual mouse with balls (I mean ball...) may cause you a lot trouble on stroke alone.  Trust me!  But I don't know if we can still find balled mouse nowadays. Haha... What we need most for this job is cintiq or at least wacom pen and touch.  These gadgets will let you write your signature on a digital paper just like the real pen writing in a paper (for watermark on your digital painting!)  Ohh yeah, you can also use the wacom pen for taking down notes, but you're gonna need your laptop instead of paper. ^^

Leave a Reply